- We believe the whole Bible from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21, As the verbally inspired and infallible Word of God.
- We believe Jesus Christ was born of Mary the Virgin and is the Son of God, and God the Son.
- We believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, the Just for the unjust that He might bring us to God.
- We believe that He rose from the grave the third day according to the Scriptures.
- We believe that He, only, is the great High Priest, and we need not the intercession of any man, but that Christ ever liveth to make intercession for us.
- We believe that Christ will come again in Person, bodily, visibly, to establish His Kingdom on earth.
- We believe that in order to be saved, the soul must be born again—“Ye Must Be Born Again.”
- We believe that every truly born again soul should declare his faith by the act of baptism (immersion in water) setting forth the Lord’s death, burial and resurrection.
- We believe that the Church is a body of baptized believers whose only mission is, not to “reform the world,” but to preach and teach the Gospel of salvation to the individual soul.
- We believe that the four-fold platform of the Church is:· To recognize Christ as its only Head.
· To obey the Holy Spirit as its only administrator.
· To proclaim the Word as its only message.
· To win lost souls as its only mission.