Statement Of Faith
1. We believe the whole Bible from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21, As the verbally inspired and infallible Word of God.
2. We believe Jesus Christ was born of Mary the Virgin and is the Son of God, and God the Son.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, the Just for the unjust that He might bring us to God.
4. We believe that He rose from the grave the third day according to the Scriptures.
5. We believe that He, only, is the great High Priest, and we need not the intercession of any man, but that Christ ever liveth to make intercession for us.
6. We believe that Christ will come again in Person, bodily, visibly, to establish His Kingdom on earth.
7. We believe that in order to be saved, the soul must be born again—“Ye Must Be Born Again.”
8. We believe that every truly born again soul should declare his faith by the act of baptism (immersion in water) setting forth the Lord’s death, burial and resurrection.
9. We believe that the Church is a body of baptized believers whose only mission is, not to “reform the world,” but to preach and teach the Gospel of salvation to the individual soul.
10. We believe that the four-fold platform of the Church is:
· To recognize Christ as its only Head.
· To obey the Holy Spirit as its only administrator.
· To proclaim the Word as its only message.
· To win lost souls as its only mission.